Come to show your support on Sunday, September 16! Click Here to Register!
Join as a team or individual for this inspirational fundraising walk and 5k run to support ovarian cancer awareness. For 14 years, the Kansas City ovarian cancer community has been coming together for our annual fundraising walk by the THOUSANDS and we’re excited to announce that this year’s event will again include a 5k RUN! So grab your running shoes, family, friends & coworkers for what’s expected to be the biggest ovarian cancer event in Kansas City history!
This event will again be held at Zona Rosa in the Northland. The 5K Race will begin at 8:45am and the walk will begin at 9am.
***If you are an Ovarian Cancer Survivor but would like to be a part of a TEAM or be a TEAM CAPTAIN you will need a special code in order to get your registration for free. The discount code is only for ovarian cancer survivors either as an individual, team captain or team member. Please email: [email protected] for your code! Then you can register under the Team 5k Walk or Run category and create your team or become part of an established team!
Packet Pickup Information
- September 12 – 4pm to 7pm at The Running Well Store: 418 SE MO-291 HWY, Lees Summit, MO. 64063
- September 15 – 8:30am-11:30am at Price Chopper: 103rd & State Line, Kansas City, MO
- September 15 – 4pm-7pm @ Zona Rosa (The Groves): 8640 N Dixson Ave., Kansas City, MO
- September 16 – 4pm-7pm @ Zona Rosa (The Groves): 8640 N Dixson Ave., Kansas City, MO
Whisper Walk & 5K Run T-Shirts
T-Shirts Guaranteed if registered on or before 8/28/18!
- **Team captains, let us know if you want your team shirts grouped together, please email [email protected] with Team name and what pickup location you prefer.***
- Please pay close attention to the t-shirt section when registering, as the process has changed.
- Anyone interested in a cotton shirt can consult registration area the day of the race after the run. Extras will be on sale for $10.00.
- Please retain your receipt for tax donation purposes. Your registration is tax deductible but the purchase of your t-shirt is not.
2018 Sponsorship Opportunities Now Available!
- 2018 Sponsorship Information (PDF)
- 2018 Sponsorship Form (PDF)
- 2018 Sponsor Booth Registration Form (PDF)
|Can’t make it that day, but want to donate? Click here!|
Questions? Give Linda a call at 816-520-0973 or email at [email protected].
The Symptoms Whisper, Please listen. Join us and help fight this silent killer.
The Primary Symptoms of Ovarian Cancer are:
-Bloating, abdominal pressure/discomfort
-Lower abdominal and/or pelvic pain
-Feeling full quickly and/or difficulty eating
-Frequent and/or urgent urination
Whisper Walk & Run 2017 Photos!
See our Facebook and Shutterfly.com for more awesome photos from the event!
Praxair – Belfonte Dairy – Avon Mega Store – Arctic Glacier Ice – Branded Creations – Panera Bread – Fox 4 News